Can You Track A Ups Package Without A Tracking Number
How To Track A Ups Package Without Tracking Number?
If you lose your UPS tracking number, don’t panic. If you are thinking, how can I track a package without a tracking number, you can do two things:
1. The first option is to track the UPS package by using the reference number. The reference number you receive at the time that your order was placed is this number. If you have placed an order online, the reference number will be sent to you. It can be any combination of numbers and letters up to 35 characters. The process below is used to track UPS packages using the reference number.
- Visit the main site of the UPS which is www.ups.com
- If asked, select the appropriate language and location.
- Select “Track and Tracking History” under Tracking category or CLICK HERE to visit that page.
- Select “Track by Reference” from the options on the left.
- Select Shipment Type.
- Enter the Shipment Reference no.
- Choose the date range.
- It is also possible to enter your Shipper account details, including destination country and ZIP/Postal code. They will be able to find your order faster and give you all the information you need.
- Click the “Track” button.
- The screen will display all the information you need.
You can follow these steps or watch the video below for the same:
Can You Track Your Package Without A Tracking Number By Using Other Information?
Shipping companies create a tracking ID number for each parcel they dispatch and send it to the recipient. Although it may seem like another number on your package, this code is essential to track the parcel. The problem arises if the courier fails to send you one or you can’t find it in the sea of other shipping info.
Can you track your package without a tracking number, and what’s the best way to do it? You can find the answer in this guide. Also, learn about alternative ways to locate any parcel. We will also show you how to submit a complaint about a late or poor delivery. You can even get your money back with DoNotPay!
How To Track A Fedex Package Without Tracking Number?
- Turn on your laptop or desktop and visit the FedEx official website (www.fedex.com).
- If the request asks, you can choose your place.
- Select “ALL TRACKING SERVICES” under “Tracking” category or CLICK HERE to jump to that page directly.
- Select the tab mentioned as “Track by Reference.” This tab is used to track the package if you do not have the option of tracking through the number. This option facilitates the users to keep an eye on the delivery of their package as it uses the internal reference.
- In the blank reference field, enter the asked necessary details about your package. These details could include the shipment date and the ship date as well as the reference number. Any other FedEx reference number you received at the time of placing your order can be included in this reference detail.
- After punching-in these important details, you will be able to view the information about your package in a jiffy.
If FedEx tracking numbers are not located, this is what you should do.
The video below shows you how FedEx can track your package.
Track Fedex Package Without Tracking Number
If you have lost your FedEx tracking number and are concerned about how you will track your package moving forward. It’s okay, don’t worry.
Follow the steps below to track your package.
- When asked, choose the language that you would prefer.
- Select the track link from the navigation bar.
- You can click on all tracking as seen in the image above.
- You’ll see an option for tracking your package using the reference number. Click on this link.
- There you’ll find an option to track your package with the reference number; click on it.
- Enter the shipping information, including the FedEx reference number, the destination zip code, the ship date, and the account number.
- Click on the track button to learn more.
After you have done this, it will be easy to track the status of your package without having to enter the tracking number.
Similar post: What does In Transit to Destination mean?
Surepost Track My Order
UPS SurePost is an economy service for non-urgent, residential shipments of low order value. UPS makes the shipment pick-up, delivers it to your nearest U.S. The final delivery is made by the USPS, which makes Monday-Saturday deliveries. UPS SurePost is an option for shipments of less than 10 pounds that require tracking. Time in transit is usually anywhere from 2-7 days and it’s available to customers in the United States shipping from the 48 contiguous states to all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and U.S. territories, including P.O. APO/FPO military destinations.
Ultimately, UPS cannot guarantee time and date of delivery and has limited liability in the case of lost or damaged shipments due to the involvement of USPS in the shipping logistics.
What if I can’t find the tracking number?
It could be that you lost your tracking number (or, did not receive one yet) and you wonder if you can track a parcel with your name. There aren’t many courier companies who will allow you to locate your parcel with the name. Although you may have additional information about the shipment, tracking numbers are not required if the only thing you have is the name.
It is likely that many people have your complete name, but not your address. If the courier companies were to allow locating a parcel by name then there is a high possibility that other personal information might be disclosed, too.
The tracking number is not necessarily very confidential information, but it is a unique number that is meant only for you and you should not share it on online platforms, forums and similar. You might face some unpleasant consequences if you share the tracking number.
How much tracking information will a tracker site give me about my ups parcel?
Ship24 provides you with the exact same information as if you tracked through UPS. This means that you will not miss any updates by using the universal tracking system. Instead, the benefit of using the global tracking system with Ship24, is that should your parcel be subcontracted or passed on to be distributed by a local courier.
Ship24’s multi-courier tracking capabilities allow you to track your parcel regardless of who it is being handled.
Therefore, if you are looking for true end-to-end tracking capability for your UPS parcel, or indeed any number of parcels with a range of different couriers, Ship24 is the ultimate, universal tracking solution.
If you are tracking your UPS package through the global Ship24 tracking tool, you may get status updates such as the following, or similar. A brief description of these status updates or events will be provided to help sellers and buyers better understand them.
- Order received: The shipment order has been received and the order is awaiting pick up/drop off
- Take a scan
- Sending Scan: Your parcel is ready to be scanned.
- Parcel arrived at the depot: The UPS package or the package has arrived at the nearest depot to your destination
- UPS Package is ready for Delivery
- Return (not delivered or damaged, customs processing, etc.)
If any of these items are not correct, or you suspect that there was a problem with the communication, please contact UPS. Ship24 has no control over how parcels are handled. UPS can be contacted online or by telephone.
What Requires To Track Package And Parcels From Ups ?
- Tracking number – You will need the tracking number that you received from UPS Shippers or ups shops when placing your order.
- Reference Number : With ups reference number you track packages from ups.com and our site.
- Quantum View Manage : Quantum View Manage provides consolidated visibility into your package and ups freight shipments, so you can proactively manage your supply chain. With powerful and customizable monitoring, notification and reporting tools, you’ll reduce costs while improving communication with customers, suppliers and team members.
To track your shipment without having to enter tracking numbers, assigning a reference can be done when creating a shipment. This could include a customer number (upto 35 characters), or a purchase order number.
Reference tracking for Ups Shipment
A shipment reference is an identifier that you define by completing the “reference” fields during the shipping process. The reference can be either a PO number or customer number. It could also include a Bill of Lading or phrase to identify the shipment, such as “10 boxes” or “gift for mom.” Any combination of numbers and letters can be used to refer to shipment references.
For UPS Mail Innovations(r) shipments, a shipment reference is a unique package ID that you assign through barcoded information for each of your mail pieces. The information may be as long as 30 characters and can include alpha, numeric and spaces. You should not reuse package IDs for more than six months.
This information is used to track and identify shipments during their journey through UPS Mail Innovations and then the United States Postal Service (r) which delivers the shipment.
Are Ups tracking numbers possible on other websites?
UPS is well-known for its multinational parcel delivery services and logistics but it doesn’t specialize in tracking parcels. The truth is that although many of the leading postal services and package delivery couriers are logistics experts, when it comes to capable shipment tracking, many are using third-party companies to fulfil their global tracking needs, because of the numerous benefits.
Ship24’s universal tracking system is designed specifically to make tracking simple for all. It does not limit you to tracking your parcel with one courier. Ship24 tracks and trace thousands of couriers and online shops to locate your parcel. It doesn’t matter if you specify the courier that your parcel was sent to, the destination of the parcel, or fill in any lengthy or tedious information. You can enter any tracking number of any courier and Ship24 will instantly recognize it, scan the website and give you the most recent information about your parcel.
Tracking a Ups Order using Ups My Choice
UPS My Choice members have the ability to make changes to deliveries. Membership is free and includes basic features like delivery alerts, “leave at” instructions, and the option to leave your package with a neighbor. Enhanced services like delivering your package on another day and delivering to another address are available on demand for a fee — a paid premium membership includes all enhanced services.
1. Visit the UPS Website.
2. Next, click the tab “UPS My Choice”, then click “Track & Manage Home Deliveries.”
3. Sign up for UPS My Choice or log in to your account.
4. In the “My Delivery Planner” section, select the tracking number of a shipment to view tracking details.
5. You can check the current status of your order.
Is it possible to track a Ups package by just entering an address?
You can track a UPS package just by the address, as long as you’re the recipient of the package and not the sender, because it involves creating a UPS My Choice account using the address the package is destined to arrive at.
You can make a free UPS My Choice account by visiting the UPS My Choice site here and filling out all of the required information.
UPS My Choice will then create a list of all past and current packages that are set to arrive at the address you signed up under and allow you to track them individually.
UPS My Choice also comes with other great benefits for tracking packages, such as delivery alerts and the ability to request that your packages be rerouted or held if you’re not home or on vacation.
Monitoring Not Updated by Ups Surepost
Before you get panicked and think that your package is delivered somewhere or gone missing, learning about UPS delivery system will give you peace on mind.
The UPS network is still able to deliver your package. Shipment movement information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned in the UPS delivery system. There may be several days between scans if the shipment is going cross-country or moving between countries or territories.
Refer to the table at the end for common definitions of scans.
Monitoring by Ups Informationnotice
UPS sends you an UPS InfoNotice to let you know that they have missed your delivery or collection attempt. Check your UPS InfoNotice for information on which sections are missing.
- The package(s), if any, will be sent to UPS Access Point(r); you’ll need to go to the address to collect your package. – A UPS Access Point Location near your house will be listed by your driver. The UPS Access Point(r) location will hold your package for 7 days so that you can pick it up when you are free. To ensure your package is ready to be picked up at the appropriate location, track your package using your UPS InfoNotice Number. The Tracking Detail screen will show you the UPS Access Point name, address, and operating hours. To pick up your package, you will need to have a photo identification issued by the government. The last name and full address on your ID must match the last name and full address on your package.
- We will try again on the next UPS delivery day – We’ll try to deliver your package on the next UPS delivery day (Monday through Friday, and Saturday in select areas), excluding UPS holidays.
- You must accept delivery of your parcel and sign for it. We require a personal signature. If you’re not going to be home and you’d like the package delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice. Note: Packages that require an adult signature can’t be delivered to a neighbor.
- You can have your package left on the following weekday by signing the InfoNotice. If you are not at home, and you don’t mind our leaving your parcel behind, you can sign the Back of UPS InfoNotice. Then leave the package for the UPS driver.
- C.O.D. has been assigned to your package. Due – Make payment to your driver for the C.O.D. If you need more options, track your package as instructed in step 2 above to see what options are available to you.
- Your package was left at – If this box is checked, we noted where we left the package at your address or if we left it with a neighbor. As a UPS My Choice member you can give instructions for your driver to leave your packages at a designated location or with a trusted neighbor.
- Pickup attempted – We’ll make up to three attempts to pick up your package. Step 8 is checked if we have made it to the last attempt. You can still schedule another pickup, or drop your package off at a UPS location nearby.
- This was our final attempt – We’ve tried to deliver or pick up a package from your address, but unfortunately we missed you. Track your package using the instructions in step 2 above.
Register for Ups of Your Choice
One of the most foolproof ways to make sure you always know the status of any packages you send or receive is to sign up for UPS My Choice. The service is free and once you are registered, UPS will automatically send updates on the status of any packages being sent to your address. You can also change the delivery location if your preference is for it to go to you office, or another place. For a fee you can speed up delivery, or set a delivery time. UPS My Choice also has a mobile app available for both iOS and Android phones that will push notifications of everything from departure date to delivery.
How Do I Track Using A Ups Tracking Number?
Utilizing the track number naturally alloted to your shipment, visit your nation or domain’s UPS landing page and enter the number in the track window. You can enter different following numbers if necessary. If necessary, you can view the transport date, current area, and assessed appearance dates, as well as the appearance of your shipment. In case you’re utilizing Quantum View Manage(r), WorldShip(r), UPS CampusShip(r) or UPS My Choice(r), you can set inclinations to get email or text warnings.
Information about the service fee and trial
If you stay with Stamps.com past the trial period, you will be charged $17.99 a month plus applicable taxes, if any, for the Stamps.com service, including the first month. Your services can be cancelled at any moment.
What can I do to track my Ups package if I have lost the receipt?
You can track your UPS parcel without having to keep your receipt. Track your UPS package using a tracking number. If you have lost your receipt and you don’t know your tracking number, you can check out the email address that you have provided and look for UPS’ email.
You should include information in the email such as your tracking number and address of the recipient.
Satellite phone store with shipment tracking
UPS Tracking Track. UPS Shipment Tracking Tracking numbers are used by UPS to identify and trace shipments as they move through the UPS system to their destination. UPS automatically assigns a tracking number to your shipment. You can enter up to 25 Tracking or InfoNotice numbers per line.
Streamline Your Shipping Process
When you fuse prompt confirmation of conveyance into your delivery cycle with UPS Signature Tracking, you’re ready to facilitate your clients’ psyches with the information that their shipment has been gotten by the proper party.
Your charging cycle can begin immediately after conveyance is confirmed on ups.com. This drastically reduces the time between receipt and installment. Your UPS data is also protected, reducing the risk to your company.
UPS was founded in 1907. It is the largest global parcel delivery service and an international leader in logistics and transportation services. UPS can give you a strong competitive edge that will help to grow your company and earn repeat business.
Tracking makes tracking easy for UPS. UPS assigns tracking numbers to every package. This number is usually a 1-digit number. You’ll be able to track your shipment’s progress as it passes through UPS.
Get Free Standard Shipping
- Standard shipping is free in Austria, Belgium and Canada as well as Denmark, Finland France, Germany (Finland), France, Germany (Ireland), Ireland, Norway, Portugal. Puerto Rico. Singapore, Spain. Sweden, Switzerland.
- Free shipping applies to the lowest-cost shipping option unless otherwise specified. Free shipping may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Eurosender: Can I locate a parcel by name?
You can check the status of your shipment through our tracking tool only with the tracking number or the order number we have provided you with. Other than that, without the tracking number, you cannot locate the shipment with a name directly on our tracking tool.
However, our customer support specialists are always here for your assistance! Even though you cannot locate the shipment with a name on your own, our agents can take the matter into their hands. The details you provided during your order will help us track the parcel.
What is the best way to track a usps package sender?
Identifying the Sender Visit USPS.com and submit the tracking number. Although the tracking number may not provide the full address of the sender (such as the state or city), this could be enough information to identify the sender.
Tracking By Reference
Another convenient way to track your package is through the “tracking by reference” option. You can create a reference number for your shipment at the time of creation. If you forget your tracking number, this reference number will be used to track orders. To access this,
- Start by visiting the ups website and click on the “track by reference number” option
- Once you have filled in all the information required, click on the “track” button and UPS will do the rest.
Can You Track A Ups Package Without A Tracking Number 2022?
August 28, 1907
James E. Casey
84.628 billion (
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020
7.684 billion (
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020
1.343 billion (
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020
62.408 billion (
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020
0.669 billion (
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020
Number of employees
UPS Mail Innovations
UPS Professional Solutions
Modern shipping companies like UPS have a great tracking option that allows you to track your package as it moves towards its final destination.
How can you track UPS packages without tracking numbers in 2022
Tracking UPS packages without the need for a tracking number can be done by setting up a UPS My Choice account. This will allow you to provide the address where the package is being delivered. Tracking a package can only be done using the address of the receiver in 2022.
How Do You Find Your UPS Tracking Number Without a Receipt?
Tracking number is the best way to locate your UPS packages.
Your tracking number will be located on the UPS delivery receipt.
The confirmation email UPS receives after you send a package is shipped can be used to locate your tracking number.
In the confirmation email, include the tracking number and all other information. This includes the address of the recipient as well as their shipping method.
Online label records are another way to find your tracking numbers without having to use a paper receipt.
The UPS website and your email should allow you to view a printed copy of the label if you ordered it online.
Are You able to Track UPS Packages by Address Only?
It is possible to track UPS packages by their address. However, you must be the recipient and not the sender.
Visit the UPS My Choice website here to create a FREE UPS My Choice Account and complete all required information.
UPS My Choice then will generate a list all of the past and present packages due to arrive at the addresses you have registered under, and you can track them individually.
UPS My Choice offers additional benefits such as delivery alerts, the option to ask for your package be held or rerouted if you aren’t home or away.
Are You able to track UPS packages by name only?
You can track your packages using many different methods, but UPS will not let you track them by just their names.
This rule exists because just a name isn’t enough information. UPS receives an average of 15.8 million packages per day and it is impossible to distinguish between the John Smiths in the world with out more information.
UPS does not track packages just by their name. This is because of security concerns.
UPS could be called by anyone online, requesting information about any package. There are likely to be many more problems with stolen or incorrectly rerouted parcels.
Do You Have the Ability to Track an UPS Package Using Only Your Telephone Number?
It is possible to track UPS packages by calling the number but it does not always work.
There are still some who swear by this method, although there is a lot of controversy about it.
You can track your package using only your phone number. To do so, visit this tracking page at UPS.
Click on “Track By Reference No” once you find the tracking site. It is found at the top of the page.
In the “shipment reference” space, type in your phone number and then fill out the rest of the information as accurately as possible.
Once all of your information is entered and the form is submitted, you should receive a tracking update on your package.
As mentioned earlier, this method has some mixed reviews, so be sure to check out the reviews underneath the article on this site to see if this method will work for you.
Learn more by visiting our posts: What does UPS “destination scanner” mean? UPS Jewelry shipping. And what does UPS “in Transit” mean?
UPS has several other tracking options if your tracking numbers are lost or unavailable. For example, you can create a UPS My Choice account to view all the past and present packages that were associated with your address.
For security and clarity purposes, however, tracking packages by names cannot be done alone. There are mixed opinions about tracking packages via phone numbers using the UPS “Track By Reference No” option.
How can I find out the status of a Package from Ups without using a Tracking Number
If the tracking number is not available, you will still be able to access UPS’ main tracking page by selecting the “Track by Reference” field. You will need to enter the tracking number as well as the date the package was shipped. After that, click on the track button.
Can You Track A Package Just By Name?
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of courier companies that would have you locate your shipment with a name. Even though you might have additional information about the shipment, it’s not possible for you to track your parcel with your name. Feb 27, 2020
Can You Track Ups By Phone Number?
Head to UPS.com and click Track by Reference. You will need your 10-digit number.
.Can You Track A Ups Package Without A Tracking Number 2022?