True Katana Review
Dtyes Full Tang Handmade Japanese Samurai Sword Real Sharp Battle Ready Katana Kit
- This Katana Is A 100% Handmade Damascus Steel Samurai Sword. The Blade Of This Katana Is Thoroughly Heat Tempered And Fabricated By Making Hot Forging Shoveling Deadening Grinding Heat Treatment Tempering Repairing And Truing For Dozens Of Longquan Manufacturing Processes In China. The Blade Hardness Is 54 Hrc. With Two Bamboo Nails They Are Fixed Firmly So That It Can Cut Off A Bamboo By Striking For Once. However It Is Ultra Sharp Enough To Cut Paper.
- The Beautiful Pattern Of The Blade Is A Result Of Folding. This Katana Is The Perfect Work By Experienced Swordsmith Thus It Looks Irresistible. This Is A Sharp Sword That Is Ready For Fighting At Any Time. This Beautiful Katana Is Also Suitable For Collection Or Sending To Your Friends. Do Not Miss Such A Chance To Show Up In Front Of Friends.
- The Blade Of This Katana Is Full Tang And The Katana Uses The Alloy Tsuba Design. The Alloy Structure Habaki(Blade Neck). It Is Fixed By Two Seppas(Spacers). The Handle Of The Sword Is Fixed By Two Bamboo Nails. So The Katana Can Assembled And Disassembled. The Wooden(Tsuka) Handle Is Covered By Red Imitated Fishskin And Blackish Green Filament Rayon. (Saya) Sheath Is Made From High Quality Wood And Oil Paint. And It Is Covered By A High Quality Silk Sageo.
- This Katana Is Very Sharp So Please Not Point It To Persons Or Animals. Wipe The Blade By Pointing It To The Direction Where No One Is There And Be Careful Not To Scratch Hands. Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children This Product Does Not Apply To Children Under 16 Years Old.
- Package Includs One Assembled Japanese Samurai Katana Sword With Sayaone Katana Box One Cotton Japanese Samurai Katana Sword Bag One Sword Display Stand One Sword Maintenance Cleaning Kit And A Sword Certificate
Looking for a samurai sword that is both beautiful and deadly? Look no further than the DTYES full tang handmade Japanese samurai sword! This sword is made from 100% hand-forged Damascus steel and is heat tempered and fabricated by making, hot forging, shoveling, deadening, grinding, heat treatment, tempering, repairing, and tuning for dozens of longquan manufacturing processes in China. The blade hardness is 54 HRC and the beautiful pattern of the blade is a result of folding. This samurai sword is the perfect work of an experienced swordsmith, thus it looks irresistible. This sword is also suitable for collection or sending to your friends. Don’t miss such a chance to show up in front of friends with this beautiful samurai sword!
Handmade Samurai Swords Damascus Steel
- This Is A Very Fine Samurai Knife And We Use Traditional Techniques To Make It. Each Process Is Hand-Made. We Put Two Bamboo Nails In The Hilt As A Fixed Connection So It Is Very Solid And You Dont Worry About Any Problems. In This Way It Is Also Easy To Be Dismantled And The Weight Ratio Is Reasonable So You Can Use It Without Too Many Efforts. You Can Put It At Home As An Ornament Give It As A Gift To Friends Or Take It Outdoors To Play Without Worrying About The Blade Being Broken.
- We Have Been Always Following The Traditional Production Process. All The Steps Including Material Selection Forge Quenching Polishing And Grinding And Final Assembly Are Finished Manually So You Can Rest Assured To Buy.
- This Is A Well-Made Damascus Rotate Whorls Folded Steel Katana Following The Traditional Japanese Process. The Blade Is Very Sharp And Folded Rotate 13 Times Resulting In 8192 Layers. The Visible Grain Pattern On The Blade Comes From Folding Rotate The Blade Repeatedly During Forging. The Blade Is Then Heat-Treated Tempered And Oil Quenched To Achieve Optimal Levels Of Flexibility And Hardness.Sharp Enough To Cut Fruit Bamboo Water Bottles And So On
- Tsuba Is Made Of Pure Copper Carved With Exquisite Dragon Pattern. The Kasira-Pommel/Fuchi Is Made Of Pure Copper The Seppa Is Made Of Pure Copper And The Habaki Is Made Of Pure Copper. There Is No Need To Worry About Its Fading And Discoloration. The Handle Is Made Of Wood Covered With White Artificial Fishskin Inside Wrapped With Browncotton Rope And Pu Leather Rope Outside The Sheath Is Made Of Wood It Shows Irregular Stripe Pattern On The Surface Sageo Is Made Of Black Cotton Rope
- 103Cm / 40.55In Overall Length 26Cm / 10.24In Ches In Handle Length 71Cm / 27.95In Blade Length 3Cm / 1.18In Blade Width 0.7Cm / 0.27In Blade Thickness Weight1.25Kg / 2.75Ib，Hardness55Hrc
Introducing the Handmade Samurai Swords Damascus Steel! This is a very fine samurai knife, and we use traditional techniques to make it. Each process is hand-made. We put two bamboo nails in the hilt as a fixed connection, so it is very solid and you don’t worry about any problems. In this way, it is also easy to be dismantled, and the weight ratio is reasonable, so you can use it without too many efforts. You can put it at home as an ornament, give it as a gift to friends, or take it outdoors to play without worrying about the blade being broken.
Handmade Katana Japanese Damascus Folded Steel Blade Real Clay Tempered Hamon Full Tang Sword
- Perfection Elegance And Great Practicality Are The Main Features Of This Sword.
- Authentic Handmade Production. All Its Parts Can Be Disassembled And Reassembled Like A Real Sword
- Shinogi Zukuri With Geometric Yokote
- Real Folded Steel Clay Tempered Full Tang Blade Cut Edge
- If You Wanted A Real Sword For Cutting Practicestameshigiri(For Cutting Medium/Soft Targetsi.E. Tatami Bamboo Flesh…) And Advanced Iaidō Purposesthis Is A Good Choice.
Looking for a sword that is both beautiful and practical? Look no further than this handmade katana! With its beautiful clay tempers and full tang, this sword is perfect for all your cutting needs. Plus, it can be disassembled and reassembled like a real sword, so you can customize it to your own needs.
Functional Japanese Dragon Samurai Katana Sword, Fully Hand Forged, 1095 Carbon Steel Blade Engraved Dragon, Clay Tempered, Full Tang, Sharp, Dragon Tsuba, Black Scabbard
- 1095 Carbon Content Steel Fully Hand Forged Clay Temper Katana Sword
- Dragon Pattern Tsuba Dragon Ingraving On Blade Full Tang Functional
- Approx. 28.5 Blade 10.75 Handle & Overall 41
- Wooden Handle Wrapped W/Ray Skin & Black Cotton Cord
- Black Piano Lacquered Wooden Scabbard Tied With Blackcotton Sageo
Looking for a samurai sword that is both functional and beautiful? Look no further than the Functional Japanese Dragon Samurai Katana Sword! This sword is made from 1095 carbon steel and is engraved with a beautiful dragon pattern tsuba. The blade is full tang and is Clay tempered to make it extremely durable. The sword also features a black scabbard and black piano lacquered wooden handle.
Cold Steel 88Bkw Katana, Ray Skin Handle, Wood Scabbard, One Size
- Sport Type Hunting
- Warrior Series Swords Are Delicately-Designed Durably-Crafted Blades With Same Steel Heat Treatment And Sharp Blades As Companys More Expensive Emperor Series
- Samé-Covered Cord-Wrapped Handles And Quality Fittings; Comes Complete With Black Lacquered Scabbard And Soft Blue Cover Bag
- 29.25-Inch 1055 Carbon Steel Blade With 0.3125-Inch Thickness 11.25-Inch Samé (Ray Skin) Black Braid Cord Handle With Brass Menuki 40.5-Inch Overall Length And 41.4-Ounce Weight
- Includes Limited Manufacturers Warranty; Details Included With Purchase
- This Item Is Not For Sale In Some Specific Zip Codes
Cold Steel 88BKW Katana, Ray Skin Handle, Wood Scabbard, One Size. The Cold Steel 88BKW Katana is delicately-designed, durably-crafted blade with same steel, heat treatment, and sharp blades as company’s more expensive Emperor Series Samé-covered, cord-wrapped handles and quality fittings. Comes complete with black lacquered scabbard and soft blue cover bag. 29.25-inch 1055 carbon steel blade with 0.3125-inch thickness, 11.25-inch samé (ray skin) black braid cord handle with brass Menuki, 40.5-inch overall length, and 41.4-ounce weight. Includes limited manufacturer’s warranty. Details included with purchase. This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes.
Handmade Real Swords – Japanese Katana Samurai Swords Buyers adore them!
In the last 7 days, this shop received multiple 5-star ratings.
Announcement: Due to the COVID-19 viral reason, shipping times will be longer and more difficult to control. When you place your order, Please understands that such a situation may occur.
Handmade by order – Processing takes 1 – 3 business days. Notes: High-performance samurai blades can take longer to process depending on its complexity.
3.-10 Business Days Int’l (Non US) 4.-14 Business Days Last Update: 05-25-2021 God Be Bless America ==== Disclaimer notes ==== The buyer places an order and represents that he/she is of legal age in the USA (18 years or older) and that the items ordered will be used lawfully. We do not assume any responsibility for injury, harm, or loss that might result from your purchase. All applicable laws, both local and global, regarding the ownership and/or use of any purchased item, are the sole responsibility of the buyer and not of the seller. If the shipment is lost or taken by customs, or any other agency without insurance request, we cannot provide refunds. If in doubt about your order, you can consult the laws of your state or locality before placing it.
For safety reasons, we are unable to deliver to schools or other addresses we deem unsafe. We will not deliver to schools if the address is provided. If we do receive it, we might contact you for delivery arrangements to another address. Nursing homes, hospitals, day care centers, churches, and government buildings are some other places we could consider unsafe. You will be contacted if you see this address in your order.
|Place of origin||Japan|
(1336－1392) which corresponds to the early
|Blade length||Approx. 60–80 cm (23.62–31.5 in)|
|Two-handed swept, with circular or squared guard|
, some are covered with fish skin, decorated with brass and copper.
True Katana Review